Coralina at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
A welcoming brick-paved driveway bordered by tropical flowers leads guests to the entrance of this one-story villa.
Inside, the airy living areas and well-equipped kitchen provide all the comforts of home with the relaxing elements of the vacation home of your dreams. Tennis players will enjoy Villa Coralina’s close proximity to Casa de Campo’s renowned Tennis Center.
Everyone in the house can rest comfortably in either the king-size bed in the master bedroom or the two double beds in the other three remaining bedrooms, all covered in ivory blankets. Each bedroom has a wardrobe with cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a wide assortment of pillows. Even the most sleepy will wake up to see the beautiful views of the garden that can be seen from the windows of all the rooms, with marble-walled bathrooms and showers. The bathroom in the master bedroom has double sinks.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
CLASSIC VILLA INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 Guests
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Group Classes
- Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clock Radio
- Lock & Key For Bedrooms
- Extra Pillows
- Dining Area
- Sandwich Maker
- Electric Juicer
- Coffee Maker
- Extensive Kitchen Utensils
- Garden View
- Golf Carts
- Outdoor Dining
- Ceiling Fans
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cable TV
- Blu-Ray Player
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- iPod Station
- Daily Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
- Butler Service
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king-size bed, wardrobe, cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and a wide assortment of pillows
Bedrooms 2 - 4: Two double beds in the each, wardrobe, cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, and a wide assortment of pillows
Marble-walled bathrooms and showers. The bathroom in the master bedroom has double sinks
Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
Private swimming pool
Three resort pools
Staff and Services
Daily breakfast prepared in villa
Private maid and butler services from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
Use of the Fitness Center
Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
La Romana Country Club 7 minutes
Marina & Yacht Club 15 minutes
Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
Golf Course 10 minutes
Tennis Center 5 minutes
Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
Gym and SPA 10 minutes
Rollaway beds available for children 12 and under only
Sorry, no pets
|Min. Night Stay
January 04, 2024 - May 31, 2024
High Season - March 28-30: 3-night minimum stay required
|$ 3,749 *
June 01, 2024 - September 30, 2024
|$ 2,099 *
October 01, 2024 - December 20, 2024
|$ 2,749 *
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.